About the Dallas Pistol Club
The Club started life as the Trinity Rifle and Pistol Club in the early 1920's. We became the Dallas Pistol and Revolver Club in 1941. The club changed locations several times until finally moving to its current location in Carrollton in 1976 and becoming the Dallas Pistol Club.
Matches, held almost every weekend, are open to the public. Members may bring guests, as long as they are supervised at all times. The range is available for use from sunrise to sunset.
Our facilities include:
- 36 firing point 25/50 yard precision range
- 25 firing point 100 yard silhouette range
- Five bays for action pistol events
- 10 firing point indoor airgun range
- 10 firing point outdoor three position airgun range
- Limited access computer controlled automatic gate
- Surveillance cameras
- Concrete "Safe Areas" for loading and unloading
- Air Conditioned clubhouse with vending machines
- Indoor restrooms with hot and cold running water
Handguns (approved calibers13.39 KB) are allowed on all ranges. .22 Rimfire rifles may be used on certain ranges (centerfire rifles of any type are prohibited). Shotguns may be used during an approved match or supervised law enforcement training. Fully automatic weapons may be used during supervised law enforcement training only. Dangerous ammunition is not permitted.
You may view a copy of the Member Orientation paperwork, which covers the Ranges Rules and approved calibers, by clicking the link below: