DALLAS PISTOL CLUB
The Dallas Pistol Club is a private outdoor shooting facility located in the North Dallas suburb of Carrollton. Facilities include 25, 50, and 100 yard ranges, and seven bays for action pistol, shotgun and AR Style .22LR Carbine events. The clubhouse is air conditioned and has limited snack and beverage vending. Air conditioned indoor restrooms with hot and cold running water are available.
Access is limited by a computer controlled automatic gate, unless the range is open for competitions or meetings. Hours are from sunrise to sunset.
We hold competition matches for shotgun, bullseye pistol, action pistol, and Olympic-style Air Pistol/Rifle. Please see the calendar for scheduled matches and the Competition page for descriptions.
One of the two Safe Areas is pictured here. This one is located in front of the Bullseye range. The other is across from the clubhouse in front of the restrooms.
DPC is a 'cold range' which means that loaded firearms are not allowed to be worn or carried. If you arrive at the range wearing a loaded firearm, please use the Safe Area to disarm.
If you will be wearing a holster for a match, either prepare in a Safe Area or leave the firearm bagged/boxed until an RSO directs you to unbag/unbox and holster up on the firing line. *VEHICLE TRUNKS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE SAFE AREAS!
Remember, Safety Comes First!
- If you have a rifle that fires ANY caliber ammo that is NOT (.22LR), IT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE TO SHOOT IT AT DPC!
- If you have a pistol that fires ANY rifle ammo OTHER than (.22LR), IT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE TO SHOOT IT AT DPC!
- PCC RIFLES ARE NOT PERMISSIBLE TO SHOOT AT DPC!
- Violation of these rules will lead to membership revocation. QUESTIONS? Email to: email@example.com
If you are a member of DPC and are NOT registered for the Members Only secure side of the website and logged into it, you may be be missing important information in the Notices and Latest Range News crawlers. To gain access to the Members Only area, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to request registration information.
Latest Range News
Lone Star Classic XXIX GSSF Match is happening at the Dallas Pistol Club on October 28th & 29th 2023.
Go to: https://dallaspistolclub.com/competitions-at-dallas-pistol-club/ for more details.
Email to: email@example.com for any questions.
- The nomination period will conclude during the October Board of Directors meeting 3Oct, 2023 to facilitate in-person nominations. (Please view requirements below)
- Bios for candidates will be due to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 2nd Tuesday of Oct. so they may be processed and then emailed to the voting membership on, or before the 3rd Tuesday of October. *You are encouraged to include a headshot photo for your bio.
Nominations for the 2023 Board of Directors are open. To be eligible to run you must be a Regular, Senior, or Life Member, in good standing, and have been a member for at least 1 year. *All nominations for a person other than yourself must be made at a meeting of the Board of Directors (Sept or Oct meetings), with the nominee present at the meeting to either accept, and/or decline the nomination.
Self-nominations can be submitted in writing to the Secretary. (Email self-nomination is acceptable. Please include your phone number in the email.)
Send your self-nomination email to: email@example.com with CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, please email the aforementioned email addresses. DPC Election Committee